Anywhoo, I am linking up with my friend Bre from Life at the Zoo to post 10 random facts about me. I had fun reading hers and I thought it would be fun to write some for me [and for you to get to know me a little better].
I guess I am suppose to post a picture of myself so I am posting my favorite kind of pictures.... jumping ones.
My 10 things....
1. Whenever something major happens in my life I find the sudden urge to chop off all my hair only to hate it and then I vow I will never do it again. The first time was in college when Randy went to training and there was no communication allowed for a month an a half. The last time was when I found out I was preggo. [So proud of myself for not doing it when he deployed though I was so tempted to!]
2. Sad songs use to make me cry as a kid and as an adult can still have the same effect. To this day I cannot listen to Whitney Houston's song I Will Always Love You and Bette Midler's The Wind Beneath my Wings.
3. When I was 16 hanging out at a football game, I saw this really cute boy, proceeded to follow him around and knew that I had to have him.
[Homecoming Dance Senior Year]
4. I secretly want to have a house full of kids and be a stay at home mom for at least a decade.
5. While in college.... I lived in an all girls dorm for all 4 years, got a degree in Education but failed to get a credential, and my one regret is not working as a waitress. I loved my little dorm room.
6. My biggest weakness is house decorating. I think it's because I am a small detail person who hates making decisions. That is probably why our home still looks like a bachelor pad.
7. My dream car was a Toyota Corolla and now that I am a mommy I upgraded that dream car to be a Toyota Camry.
8. When doing laundry, the one thing I hate folding is socks! Just ask Charlie.
9. Deep down inside I am a little daredevil like my hubby. One of the most unforgettable moments we have had is going skydiving together on our honeymoon.
10. I love McDonalds and try to visit one in every country we travel to. I have been to about 8. This is McDonalds in Prague. I was very excited our bus stopped here for breakfast.
So there you have it! What is your 10 things or even one thing? I would love to know!