We just got back from a mini trip and now I am all kabobbled. Trying to get back into our routine and getting all the laundry done always seems to be a challenge after we return. Anywhoo, I was nominated for the leibster award thanks to Adria from The Crunchy Lion and Meg from Borrowed Heaven. Since Adria was the last to tag me I am going to answer her questions. But first, here are 11 things about me....
1. I am the most impatient person. 2. I don't usually wash my hair everyday. 3. I am very sentimental, borderline hoarder. 4. Christmas is my favorite. 5. I hate driving. 6. I dream of having a cleaning lady. 7. I LOVE being a stay at home mom and I don't want to go back to work 8. I drink a glass of milk every single day. 9. I look forward to getting dressed up for parties. 10. I'm a night owl. 11. I wish I was a good cook.
Now for Adria's 11 questions, in case you want to know even more about me:
1. What is your earliest memory?
I have a few but a happy one is always going to McDonalds.
2. What makes you feel most at home?
Having my husband here and being his wife.
3. What types of things do you do for personal-time away from daily schedules and demands?
A craft of any form.
4. How did you do in school? Did you enjoy it?
5. If you had to eat one meal and drink one drink for an entire year, what would they be?
Enchiladas and Milk
6. If you had to live the rest of your life in the body of an animal, which would it be?
7. Do you donate money to charity? Why or why not?
Yes because God blessed us with more than we need.
8. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
It was the Grinch until my lovely daughter asked to watch it every single day this month.
9. How does your life now compare to how you imagined it would be as a kid?
Surpassed my imagination. I got to be exactly what I wanted to be even as a kid, a wife and stay at home mom.
10. Do you prefer country or city living? Why?
Country for SURE! I love seeing some form of nature. I hate the busy-ness of the city, the cars, buildings, and commercialism.
Thanks ladies for including me and now you know a little more about me.