Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Crochet Beanie Tutorial Links

Busy busy busy is the life of a stay at home mom.  Well, at least this one.  I always seem to put so much on my to do list, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  This is a late post considering I made these a few months ago but it's still snowing here in Germany so I figure it's worth sharing.  They are my first ever attempt at a real beanie so if you are a pro at crocheting don't judge too harshly.  
Special thanks to my friend Adria with her gorgeous hair from The Crunchy Lion for modeling.

This first one is just a plain ol' beanie.  I do love the color and the feel of the wool yarn.  I was so surprised at how easy the tutorial was for this!  Really easy to follow to especially for a beginner like myself.  The video link is HERE.  I still fell like it needs something, like a bow.  What do you think?  It sure did come in handy though in our trip to Berlin where it was below freezing.  
[Yup, that's me being a goof and posing with my Aunt].

This second one is my first ever slouchy.  Again, the tutorial was pretty easy to follow though  I did make a few tinkers to it like making the band thinner and the slouch not as slouchy.  Now this bad boy sure keeps my head warm!  The link can be found HERE.


If you are a beginner at crocheting, these two tutorials are really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.