Monday, March 25, 2013

Free Barbie Silhouette Printable

So last week a friend of mine asked if I could help her think of a craft for her daughter's birthday party. Silly me who loves parties managed to weasel myself into helping her plan it.  It's this weekend and I can't wait.  You know how much I love crafting for parties!   To get things going we needed some inspiration so I created a Barbie party board HERE.  All photos below can be found on the Pinterest board with the links. 

So, if you are planning a Barbie party too here is a free printable.  HERE is the one with the pink circle behind her head and HERE is just the plain one.  Will share soon what I used these for though I am sure you can already guess that they were turned into cupcake toppers.  And HERE is the link to just a bunch of Barbie Party Printables. 

9 comments:

  1. Hi there, will like to get this theme for my 7 birthday baby girl, send me the file to bisono52@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi , i need a printable set to bisono52@gmail.comnplease, her bday is in 9 oct,thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love this idea can u please send me printables to my email nesha2114@gmail.com thanks so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this Barbie Silhouette. Please send me printable set to my email florhed04@gmail.com. thank you soo much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Would really like the Printables please email me fran2012@optusnet.com.au as im doing my daughters 7th B'day which is in 3 days. urgently need help

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are these free of charge or how much do you charge for the printables. Here is my email address onebrat217@yahoo.com can you please email me with the info thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, can you please send me the link for the silhouette....davisbrigitte@yahoo.com....thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Will you please send me printables at benna_williams@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO cute! My daughter is going to LOVE this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.