Friday, July 4, 2014

Recipe: Apple Pancakes

Happy Fourth of July everyone!  Since we are in the process of moving just have nothing festive for you... just stopping in real quick to share this super easy but very yummy breakfast recipe I saw on Instagram.  The hubby and little lady love it so I thought it was worth writing about.  He said it tastes sort of like an apple pie but a pancake version.  I usually make a few of these to go along with just plain regular cinnamon vanilla pancakes and it's delish.  Don't they look yummy?

Peel and cut the apple like so.  Take the core out, I use a melon baller and it works great! 

Cut them into super thin slices and make your pancake batter.  Add a tsp of vanilla to your pancake batter and a little cinnamon. 

Dip the apple slices into the batter and place them on your pan or griddle.  I sprinkle a li
tle extra cinnamon on top.  Cook them like regular pancakes.  

Add some syrup and you have some yummy apple pancakes for breakfast.

Until next time.  Toodles!

1 comment:

Please leave your email so I can repsond to your comment.